Casino Gaming Quiz
25 January 2000
Got your casino gambling thinking caps on? Take this casino gaming quiz. Here we go:
- On a Red, White, & Blue Sevens slot machine, which of the following left-to-right series of symbols on a 3-reel machine is a loser?
- Blank - Blank - Blank
- Red Seven - Double White Bars - Blue Seven
- Red Seven - White Seven - Blank
- Red Bar - White Seven - Triple Blue Bars
- You're playing Blackjack and you are dealt a pair of aces. You split them and get a ten on each ace. The dealer has a ten showing, flips over a six, then draws a five for a 21. How does the dealer settle your hands?
- Both of your hands are a push
- Both hands are blackjacks and you are paid 3-2 for each one
- You are paid a "twin blackjack" bonus
- You are paid even money for each hand
- You are playing roulette and decide to bet a "street" on numbers 1, 2 and 3. The dealer spins the wheel and the ball lands on 2. How much will you be paid ?
- You're playing craps and you see someone toss a chip to the center of the layout and ask the stickman for a bet on "red" or "big red". What is that player wagering on?
- That the next roll will be a seven
- That the next roll will be craps
- That the next roll will be eleven
- That one die will hit the floor
- You are playing Three Card Poker and you make a bet on "Pairs Plus". You're dealt a pair of deuces. The dealer flips over a pair of aces. What happens to your bet?
- You lose
- The dealer will offer you double or nothing
- You win even money
- It's a push
- Which of the following left-to-right series of symbols on a 2-coin, 3-reel slot will pay you the most money?
- Triple Diamond - Red Seven - Triple Diamond
- Triple Diamond - Red Seven - Red Seven
- Double Diamond - Triple Bars - Triple Bars
- Blue Seven - Blue Seven - Red Seven
- You're playing Blackjack and you are dealt a pair of fives. The dealer shows a seven for an up-card. What is the best way to play your hand?
- You're playing roulette and you place a chip on the line between the "second dozen box" and the "third dozen box" toward the bottom of the layout. What are you betting on?
- On numbers 24 and 25
- That a number in the first dozen will hit
- You're betting a chip for the dealer
- That either "0" or "00" will hit
- You're playing craps and decide to make a "field bet". The next roll of the dice shows "hard eight". What happens to your bet?
- You lose
- You win even money
- You're paid 2-1
- You must wait until the next roll
- You're playing Caribbean Stud Poker and are dealt A-A-A-K-Q. The dealer reveals a hand of K-Q-10-7-5 of mixed suits. What happens to your ante and bet wagers?
- You're paid even money for your ante and 3-1 for your bet
- You're paid 3-1 for your ante and 3-1 for your bet
- You're paid even money for both your ante and bet
- You're paid even money for your ante and your bet is a "push"
The answers will be posted next week.
This article is provided by the Frank Scoblete Network. Melissa A. Kaplan is the network's managing editor. If you would like to use this article on your website, please contact Casino City Press, the exclusive web syndication outlet for the Frank Scoblete Network. To contact Frank, please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of John G. Brokopp